21.6.09

Flash Fun

So in my procrastination mood I've been playing with flash and trying to get the actionscript to go my way, after about 10 hours of staring at what seems like random gibberish I'm finally semi happy with the outcome. This is a flash movie I'm using for an interactivity assignment. Tomorrow I'll be adding in the research information to the 'touch screen' and the buttons at the top of the screen will lead to more pages.

stay tuned fore more updates (if you care anyway). I can't say its the most exciting flash video in the world but its one of first things I've made so I think its a good start.

*It may take a minute for the swf file to load, but when it does take it for a spin, it doesn't really do anything other than the finger moves when the mouse is clicked, but it will do more soon*

-Greg

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mr. Twitch,

    i don't see anything, not even dead people. oops, sorry, it just loaded. Holy shit, that's kind of creepy, but in a good way.

    u r an evil genious

    sb :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm glad you like it... I'm trying to get the buttons working but now they're giving me hell.... it took me forever to get the damn finger to move when you click the mouse down, so if i don't get these buttons working and I have to scrap the entire thing I'll go crazy.

    ReplyDelete