25.6.09

Illustrator madness!

Its been a few days since my last post so I thought I'd upload some screen shots of what I've been up to in the past couple of days. I've been working in Illustrator using the 3D tools, its been a while since I've used these good ol' tools so its been fun getting to use them again.

So, the first picture is a BBQ with a wooden deck chair, everything in the scene is made with the 3D tools with the exception of the smoke which is made with the symbol sprayer. The second picture is a fish (clearly) he's made entirely with the 3D revolve tool with the exception of his fins which are made using the extrude tool.


I'm almost done the BBQ scene, I've just got to add a few more things, and the fish is far from complete, I think I'll give him a couple friends and maybe some water.

-Greg

3 comments:

  1. These are great! It must've taken a while to do the fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The BBQ scene actually took a lot longer than the fish.

    The smoke and mapping the wood grain on the chair took quite a long time.

    ReplyDelete