17.6.09

Downtown Adventure

So Last Monday the entire class armed with our digital cameras, and list of locations peppered around Queen & Portland we set out as one giant group to find everything on the list. We were out and about for approx. 3 hours or so and we slowly but surely found everything on the list.

The following picture is all of the photos I took that day... I think there is close to 200, including the two of me when I first woke up in the morning brushing my teeth, and the second of me going to bed at night with my puppy Wendy (I look a little crazy in the second photo).



And something else I'd like to post here, since I was so photo crazy from Monday I've started taking pictures of just about every mundane thing I come across, however the other day I went out onto my balcony and the apartment building across the road was on fire!!! so here are a few photos from that, it wasn't a large one but the apartment with the fire, and the one below it were billowing black smoke and the bbq on one of the balconies was on fire.... propane explosion anyone?... no, luckily it didn't explode.





thats it...
-Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment