15.4.11

What? I have a blog? OH YEAH!

Wow, so who thought I was dead? No one? Wait, does anyone even follow this thing?

ANYWAY, Its been a long time since I've had a chance to sit down and write a blog, a year at least. However, I've decided to recommit to blogging regularly. I've been quite busy the last year, I've graduated from college and have started doing some freelance work which has been keeping me busy. In other news, I got a website up and running (and then the domain expired and I decided it was too expensive to maintain, so I moved it to a free hosting site) So the new link is now here!

So that's really it for now, below I'll embed some of my video's that I've done over the last year (freelancing work, and personal projects) I plan to use this blog to display works in progress, behind the scenes of finished projects and a bunch of other useless and random garbage that I feel is slightly relivent :)

This was my latest project, its the intro animation for Lyme Lyte to be used at the beginning of music video's and other work by the client.


Similar to the Lyme Lyte Logo, this logo for the S.A.R.S. Network will be used in branding of music video's and other projects by the network.


The following are small tests, school assignments, and personal projects I've done to get some practice with the software (3Ds Max, and AE CS4/5)





There's a lot more on my website and Vimeo page, so feel free to take a look, I'll begin to post more and eventually I'll catch up to where I am now :)

Till I remember to post again,
-Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment