6.6.09

Sketch book

So this one completely slipped my mind, although this was supposed to be the first post of the blog I can't imagine anyone being too angry with me for not posting my brilliantly made sketch book earlier. However it is anything but brilliant, the only things I had readily available to me was some craft paper (spine) card backing from a pad of paper (covers), and then 50 or so sheets of regular printer paper (guts).

So this is it! I actually really like how it came out, even though it is rather bland and plane looking. I think the craft paper and card stock really look good together (probably because they are identical in texture, colour, and overall quality) anyway, take a look at the pictures and judge for yourself!





Till next time,
-Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment