26.6.09

Typography is back for vengeance!

So this is the strangest thing... I've already FAILED typography once in my previous college, the prof came very close to telling me I was a complete moron and would never learn typography... and then I come to Seneca and I'm PASSING every day it seems I come to realize more and more that George Brown is NOT the college to go to if you want to get into a creative career... no matter how much they try to tell you otherwise. Anyway, here are some typography projects I've done this term:

The first four are from the '6 elements of design' project (I know there are only four... but I didn't like the other two pictures) and the second are two projects mashed together -to save space- the first six are typographic design and the last three are a design principles assignment.




Rambling crazy....
-Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment