26.5.09

Awww, my first blog.

So, this is my first blog... ever.

I'm not entirely sure what it is that I am meant to type on here, however I will be posting some work that I've done. And who knows, maybe along the way I'll catch on to being a "blogger"


So here it is, I used a roll of double sided poster tape, a bottle of spirit gum remover, a pair of dog's nail clippers, and a wee little person, all of which I found in my junk drawer. After stacking them together and fidgeting to get the spirit gum remover to stop rolling away I traced the outline, took a pictur
e and filled in the outlines to make what I think looks like a giant... monster? eating a poor little person.


And that's that, I hope that this has been as satisfying to read as it was for me to type it.


Until next time,
Greg.

2 comments:

  1. Why does the monster have a giant erection?

    Just wondering......

    ReplyDelete
  2. see, I was worried that's what it would look like!

    But I had to include the entire object so I guess I'm stuck with it!

    ReplyDelete